OSZCZĘDZASZ 21,00 ZŁ
Przy płatności za pobraniem do ceny wysyłki należy doliczyć 5,00 złWysyłka zagraniczna
Dostępność: 1-2 dni robocze
The study attempts to address three research problems:
1. What is the status and significance of the MSE-sector enterprises in selected CEE countries?
2. What reporting obligations do enterprises from the MSE sector have?
3. What is the possible improvement orientation with regard to MSE-sector reporting in the CEE countries in terms of sustainable development?
This monograph aims to conduct a cross-country comparative analysis of the financial reporting requirements of micro and small enterprises a few years after the introduction of Directive 2013/34/EU. It assesses the reporting requirements of micro and small enterprises in 9 Central and Eastern European countries that have undergone systemic transformations. Since these countries are diverse in terms of the geographical, historical, systemic and political factors that affect them and the economic policy directions adopted after the changes, they have been divided into two groups:
1. European Union Member States – Croatia, Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Slovenia, Romania;
2. countries that are not members of the European Union – Belarus, Moldova, and Ukraine.
The study consists of 11 chapters, divided into three parts. The content of individual parts is related to: 1. The socio-economic environment of the MSE sector in selected countries of Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) and the financial reporting in global economy (chapters 1 and 2). 2. The financial reporting of micro and small enterprises in selected CEE countries – Belarus, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Romania, Poland, Slovenia, Ukraine (chapters 3–11). 3. A comparative analysis of the reporting requirements of micro and small enterprises surveyed (Summary). Due to the role the MSE-sector enterprises play in global economy, the research and analysis conclusion indicates recommendations regarding the harmonization of the reporting requirements for the enterprises of the MSE sector in the CEE countries that have undergone systemic transformations.
DARMOWA dostawa powyżej 299 zł!
Realizacja dostaw poprzez:
© 2006-2021 Gildia Internet Services Sp. z o.o. and 2017-2021 Prószyński Media Sp z o.o.